Recently diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)?
An ALS diagnosis can feel overwhelming and scary. We’re here for you. Align with a Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist specially trained in ALS to receive the support, guidance and resources you need.
Virtual ALS Services Include
- Education on the disease
- Assistance with finding the right ALS team/doctor for you
- Assistance with formulating questions for your ALS clinic visit
- Symptom management options
- Assistance with hiring in-home caregivers
- Assistance with the use of specialized equipment
- Assistance with respiratory equipment
- Assistance with Living Will options
- Assistance with choosing hospice
- Assistance with end-of-life planning
- In-person visit for advocacy needs on a case-by-case basis (Tucson & Phoenix)
Note on HIPAA-compliance To maintain your privacy and HIPAA compliance, we ask that you do not submit any personal health information. However, please feel free to submit general comments to help us schedule you or direct your inquiry to the appropriate team member.